Thursday, February 5, 2009

Conversations?



This was my first experience going out in public and drawing people that were in the middle of their conversations. This one was especially awkward because I was the only one sitting across from them and they realized I kept looking up at them. Overall all I felt like it was a fun experience


I really liked this drawing just in pencil but after going over it in pen I realized i didn't like it as much. These girls were eating in the table right beside of me but they knew I was drawing them and they kept trying to see how they looked. I'm glad they didn't. Every time I felt like I was making it to obvious I would take a sip of my drink. I don't think that really changed anything.


This guy was sitting all alone eating his Chic-fil-A. He was the only one sitting in this section so I decided I would keep an eye on him and see what he did. As I started drawing him I saw that every time I looked up he looked up. AWKWARD. I was debating on telling him that I was going to be drawing him but I decided to keep it to myself. He was a very cooperative guy cause he almost didn't move.

No comments: