Thursday, November 20, 2008
This is the final look of our project. However, when you look at our model you see a pathway;instead this should be an edgeway. We decided to change our design when realizing that we didnt have enough time to fully cast all the molds we needed. Overall, I feel that our layout was a success.
This is our process. During this stage we casted different shapes and sizes until we found the sizes that we saw were truly useful. Our successful aggregate ended up being Perlite.
This was the original that I drew then I traced it onto vellum paper to show the different depths.
This drafting drawing was originally in a scale of 1/8". However, our assignment was to redraw it by doubling the size and drawing it at a scale of 1/4". Then we had to use different shades of pencils to show the different depths.
This is our "throw up " sheet. We were asked to brainstorm ideas about our Pathways, Edges and Boundaries project. I was in the Oasis group. We had to come up with something that would be easy as well as a way of interaction for the people that walked through the parking lot. These were some ideas
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
This is the original picture that I took.. I dont think this could have been drawn using a perspective because it was very difficult to try and do.However, I tried a couple of times and it turned out the same both times I did them.
This was attempt number one. This was attempt number two.