Thursday, October 9, 2008

UNITY SKETCH MODELS


For the Unity Project this was my very first model.
The project consisted of 12 pieces of 4 x 6 paper and
12" Skewers. When putting the paper together I realized
that I didn't like how unity was portrayed. I thought that
the spaces between the paper showed the unity, however
the skewers didnt really have a place.

Keeping the same basic shape that was made up by the
skewers I decided to do something different with the paper.
However, I didnt like this idea either because the paper
seemed to just on the skewers.

This model I didn't get a chance to finish. A place for
the 4 x 6 paper was not easy to find in this model. I think
that to make it easier I should've made a module and then
place them all together to get this same shape.

This is the last sketch model I did. It was my favorite
because it was abstract but at the same time it represented
unity. You can see in my final model that the three holes formed
by the 4 - 4 x 6 paper are what create unity.

No comments: